Small Business Saturday is November 26
Let's make this a not-so-little Small Business Saturday! Get out and shop local! There are lots of great Chamber members and other local businesses that would love to see you out shopping in their businesses on Saturday, November 26. Find a specific store on the Chamber's Member Directory.
Santa and Mrs. Claus are coming to town
Do you have an upcoming event you want Chamber members and the community to know about? Please submit your events on the Chamber's website, so we can help promote it.
Still accepting entries for the Christmas Parade!
Friday, December 2, 2016
Parade starts at 7:00 PM
The Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 45th Annual Night Lights Christmas Parade on Friday, December 2 at 7:00 PM. This spectacular night time parade will be packed full of lots of lights and music! It starts at the Fire Barn and then makes its way straight down Bridge Street. Santa and Mrs. Claus will make their appearance at the end of the parade, trading in their red sleigh for a red fire truck. Finally, the kids can visit with them at the Sun Theater and watch a free movie - "Shrek The Halls".
The Chamber already has 50 entries for the parade, but we are still accepting entries from Chamber members, local businesses, civic organizations, churches, scouting groups, schools, and clubs who want to show their community spirit by participating in the parade.
- Night Owl Shopping | Find the ELF on the LEDGE | 5:00 - 9:00 PM
- Music with a live performance by Taylor Taylor | 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Toys for Tots Drop-off Location Downtown | 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- WLNS Weather Live from GL | 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM
- Grand Ledge Key Club | Selling hot chocolate starting at 5:00 PM
- Rotary Club's Chili Cook-off | 5:30 - 9:00 PM
- Impact Community Church Open House | 6:00 - 8:30 PM
- Free Shrek the Halls Movie at Sun Theatre | After the parade
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony | After the parade
All-In Gold Chamber Sponsors