Schedule a Chamber AppointmentIf you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Amy at 517.627.2383 or email@example.com.
Upcoming 2021 Chamber Events
Please note that some of these might be subject to change per state regulations and guidelines.
- Saturdays thru October 2 - Market on the Grand at Jaycee Park
- September 16 - Fall Business Expo
- September 24 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- October 9 - Grand Ledge Fall Festival
- October 9 - Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- October 13 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
- October 22 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- October 29 - Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- November 10 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
- November 26 - 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- November 27- Shop Small Saturday
- December 3 - Night Lights Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting
- December 9 - Coffee and Conversation Chamber Breakfast Meeting
WILX - Studio 10 On the Road in Grand Ledge
If your company or business is interested in sponsoring any of the above events, you will notice lots of new choices this year! We have added some to accommodate the virtual world we are now living in. There is also more options for connectivity within our community partners to help strengthen all of Grand Ledge.
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" shirts and our NEW "Eat Shop Play"shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.