If you would like to advertise and promote your business as well as continue to support these annual events, please think about sponsoring the Chamber events. Everything from weekly Music in the Park to Yankee Doodle Days to Color Cruise and Island Festival are on the list!
Let’s partner and collaborate to continue bringing families what they enjoy and grow our local businesses in the process. We are all in this together!
Thank you for supporting the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce in 2019 and please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber if you have any questions.
Coffee & Conversation
Join us at 8:00 AM on the second Wednesday of each month September through February for this networking event at the Chamber office in City Hall. Come learn about fellow Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce Members.
Wednesday, February 13
- February 13: Coffee and Conversation
- March 16: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- April 18: Annual Dinner at Opera House
- May 4: Start of Farmers Market on Saturdays
- June 6: Start of Music in the Park on Thursdays
- June 20-23: Yankee Doodle Days
- June 28: Movies in the Ball Field
- July 12: Movies in the Ball Field
- July 26: Movies in the Ball Field
- August 9: Golf Scramble at Centennial Acres
- August 9: Movies in the Ball Field
- October 11-13: 40th Anniversary Color Cruise and Island Festival
- October 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- November 30: Shop Small Saturday
- December 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.