Saturdays through October 29 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Jaycee Park
A great place for farmers and artisans to sell their products directly to the community. The market is intended to foster local economic development and encourage business in Grand Ledge. The markets purpose is to also bring local produce and other locally produced goods to the people of Grand Ledge. Items include fresh local produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, honey, maple syrup, smoked fish, flowers, and other locally produced goods.
Thursday, May 30 | 7:00 PM | Grand Princess at Jaycee Park
These monthly networking events give the Chamber Board an opportunity to meet with Chamber members and local residents who are interested in helping them build a stronger community.
Saturday, June 1 | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Jaycee ParkThe Chamber is participating in "Be A Tourist In Your Own Town" on Saturday, June 1st. We will have Chamber members doing kids' activities and giving members an outreach opportunity.
If you are a Chamber member and want to join us, please contact Amy at email@example.com.
Three Men and a Tenor and Shelby & Jake
Bring your friends and a lawn chair or blanket. There will be food concessions available onsite.
Saturday, June 22 | 11AM Parade | 10PM Fireworks
Join us for this 36th annual family friendly event filled with food, music, kids' activities, riverboat rides, and lots of fun! NEW THIS YEAR: Church service and community picnic!
Fridays: June 28, July 12 & 26, August 9 | 8:00 PM | Ball Field
Bring a blanket and your family and friends!
Looking Ahead in 2019
- Through Oct 26: Market on the Grand (FKA GL Farmers Market) on Saturdays
- May 30: Mix and Mingle on Grand Princess at Jaycee Park
- Jun 1: Be A Tourist In Your Own Town
- Jun 6: Start of Music in the Park on Thursdays
- Jun 20-23: Yankee Doodle Days
- Jun 22: 11AM Parade & 10PM Fireworks
- Jun 23: NEW EVENTS: Church service & community picnic
- Jun 28: Movies in the Ball Field
- Jul 12: Movies in the Ball Field
- Jul 26: Movies in the Ball Field
- Aug 9: $1,000 Golf Scramble at Centennial Acres
- Aug 9: Movies in the Ball Fieldd
- Aug 29: Last Music in the Park
- 10PM Fireworks
- Oct 11-13: Color Cruise and Island Festival
- Oct 12: NEW EVENT: Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- Oct 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 30: Small Business Saturday
- Dec 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.