Friday, December 1, 2023
7 PM Parade
The Annual Night Lights Christmas Parade is a spectacular night time parade packed full of lots of lights and music! It starts at the Grand Ledge Fire Department at 500 North Clinton Street and then makes its way straight down Bridge Street.
Santa will make his appearance at the end of the parade, trading in his red sleigh for a red fire truck.
- Photos with Santa
- Letters to Santa Mailbox in the Plaza
- Get Warm by the Firepit in the Plaza
- Christmas Caroling
- 5 PM Visits with Santa and fundraiser for GLEAP in Bridge Street Plaza
- 5 PM Grand Ledge Area District Library Gingerbread House Kits
- 6 PM Grand Ledge Rotary Club Chili Cookoff
- 6:30 PM Christmas Caroling in Bridge Street Plaza
- 6:45 PM Tree Lighting in Bridge Street Plaza
- 7 PM Christmas Parade Starts at the fire station and heads south on Bridge Street