Formerly known as the Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
Saturdays, May 23 - October 10, 2020
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Jaycee Park, 525 E. River Street
Please visit MarketOnTheGrand.com for more details
A great place for farmers and artisans to sell their products directly to the community. The market is intended to foster local economic development and encourage business in Grand Ledge. The markets purpose is to also bring local produce and other locally produced goods to the people of Grand Ledge. Items include fresh local produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, honey, maple syrup, smoked fish, flowers, and other locally produced goods.
If you have questions or want to become a vendor in 2020, please visit GrandLedgeFarmersMarket.com or contact Amy Hoyes at 517-627-2383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
***NEW RULES FOR MARKET***
Market on the Grand vendors and customers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Set up vendors 6 feet apart
- Suspend all product sampling
- Mark the ground around booths with traffic cones to instruct customers to distance themselves at least 6 feet apart
- Restrict customers from eating food on-site
- Have vendors set up in a way that minimizes/eliminates a customers ability to touch the products.
- Provide sanitizer at vendor booths or a set location at market
- Recommend that vendors use disposable gloves appropriately as an additional tool, but remember that gloves do not replace the need to wash hands and practice good hand hygiene.
- All vendors who are able to medically tolerate wearing a mask to wear a mask or face covering.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, like point-of-sale devices
- Communicate and reinforce best practices for washing hands and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Place visible signage throughout the market with CDC-recommended safety and behavior guidelines.