Adopt a Street Light Pole on Bridge Street for $50
Open to individuals, families, business, organizations, churches, schools, teams, or clubs to help everyone get in the holiday spirit!
Someone from the Chamber will reach out to you VIA email with you assigned Street Pole location.
Decorating: Monday, November 14 - Wednesday, November 23
- Decorations must have a holiday or winter theme.
- Please use zip ties, string, twine or thin wire to secure your decorations to the pole. Tape will NOT hold up to the weather.
- Decorations must be able to withstand weathering outside, so please make sure things are durable.
- If your decorations fall apart or are damaged the individual/adopter will be responsible for fixing and maintaining the light pole throughout the contest.
- Decorations should not invade the sidewalks and must be at least 3 ft above the ground for snow removal.
- Electricity will NOT be available. Do not tamper, unplug or otherwise alter the city light pole electrical components.
Prizes with the most total votes
- 1st Place - $100 in Chamber Bucks
- 2nd Place - $60 in Chamber Bucks
- 3rd Place - $20 in Chamber Bucks
Voting: Friday, November 25 – Friday, December 23
Winners Selected and Notified on Wednesday, December 28
Decorations need to be taked down by Sunday, January 8th